Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: SteppIR

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: SteppIR
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 09:50:16 -0700
Not sure what you mean about the SteppIR Yahoo group.

With all groups the discussions focus around problems and getting them fixed. Many of the problems are user created.

My SteppIR has been up since 2008 and it has had no problems.

If you know how to build things to make them last then they do. If you rush your build, ignore advice and common sense then sure you probably might has some issues.

Mike W0MU