Re: [TowerTalk] Wanted two (2) 1-1/4" older style N LDF6-50A Heliax conn

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wanted two (2) 1-1/4" older style N LDF6-50A Heliax conn
From: Allan W Schlaugat <reflectors@n9isn.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 02:25:49 -0500
I have been looking for the old style connectors for some 7/8" Heliax I
have for *years*. They are rare. The hardline model number I have for my
7/8" is FHJ5-50A and the 'N' connector numbers are 45AN (N-female) and 45AW
(N-male). I've run across some 1 1/4" connectors (concentric outer spiral)
at Dayton but the 7/8" are nowhere to be found.

73   Al  N9ISN

--
Allan W. Schlaugat                    Albertville, WI  USA
Amateur Radio: N9ISN            Home Page:   www.n9isn.com

I believe in sharing the road with other drivers.  They can
have the part behind me.