Re: [TowerTalk] Zerk fitting for MA-40

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Zerk fitting for MA-40
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 14:31:27 -0500
Right again, Chris but you forgot to add a caveat re use south of the equator where the Coriolis effect is reversed.

Patrick

On 4/10/2015 2:19 PM, Chris wrote:
Left handed drills have the battery polarity reversed as well...requires a
special charger. :-)  Also don't forget to have a metric crescent wrench
available to take out the remains of the zerk fitting when it gets loosened up.

Chris
KF7P