Re: [TowerTalk] TTalk Digest, Vol 148, Issue 77

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TTalk Digest, Vol 148, Issue 77
From: Warren Wolff via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:55:50 -0400
I wish it were easy for me to find my slides out in the garage.  I was up on a
hill [Tripler Army Hospital] behind Honolulu during the last JI test.  It was
truly an awe inspiring event.  The sky turned to daylight followed by the
green, ionized glow for some time.  The EMP was distinct in the AM radio.  I
took a photo of downtown.  No visible street light OR building power outages in
my photo.

Warren; W7WY [ex-KH6DHL; ex-KJ6BZ]