Re: [TowerTalk] Tower height

To: Mel Ming <teammel@gmail.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower height
From: David Gallatin via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 01:21:27 +0000 (UTC)
Mel, Have a look at these two links. While Steve has formulated the information
strictly for hex beams the general principles involved are the same and you can
get an idea of the factors involved.Hexbeam height (1)

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Hexbeam height (1)Describes the variation of Hexbeam performance with height |
|  |
| View on www.karinya.net | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Hexbeam height (2)

|   |
| Hexbeam height (2)Describes the variation of Hexbeam performance with height |
|  |
| View on www.karinya.net | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |