Re: [TowerTalk] how do you model a hairpin match?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] how do you model a hairpin match?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 19:42:28 -0400
I am sure that you know this, but the easiest way to handle your bracket
modeling problem is to eliminate it and use insulated elements.  All of my
homebrew beams are constructed with insulated elements using either DX
Engineering brackets or old brackets from N0XX's DX Engineering antennas.
Also I no longer use a hairpin match and instead use element spacing that
give 50 ohm impedance.

John KK9A