Re: [TowerTalk] Commscope SFX-500 cnnectors

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Commscope SFX-500 cnnectors
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 01:05:22 -0400
Go to Allied and you are likely to get the cheap stuff.
Go to any of the distributors, tell them what you want and you are likely to get ir. A small, "evaluation order" will provide the proof.

Oh! I've found silver plated Amphenols with missing threads and missing half (one side) of the center pin. The half that was there was nicely goal plated. QA even for the best occasionally misses one. OTOH the odds are more in your favor with brand name stuff. Just remember some brand name "stuff" is built on contract with the name stamped on

73

Roger (K8RI)