[TowerTalk] Need Info on AN Wireless Tower Cable Safety System

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need Info on AN Wireless Tower Cable Safety System
From: "W7ZZ" <w7zz@wavecable.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 20:24:23 -0700
I purchased two AN Wireless towers in 2008.  For various reasons, they never
went in the air.  I am putting them up this summer.  I just realized that I
do not have the assembly instructions for the AN Wireless Cable Safety
System (the steel cable that one attaches to for safety purposes while
ascending/descending the tower).  The successor to AN Wireless, AN
Structures, has been very helpful but they can't seem to come up with the
installation instructions/drawings for the cable safety system that was sold
to me in 2008.  Does anyone have these?  If you want to email me off list, I
can send photos of the components of my system, which appear quite unique
and are probably easy to identify whether your system is the same as what
was sold to me.  If it is, I'd love to have a copy of your
instructions/installation drawings.  Thanks.  73 Doug W7ZZ
w7zz@wavecable.com <mailto:w7zz@wavecable.com>