[TowerTalk] Rotor Question

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor Question
From: Kelley <kshaddrick@jetup.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 18:18:51 -0500

I have a Yaesu G-800DXA rotor that just within the last couple of days has started acting strangely. Sometimes when I turn it on, it will jump 5 to 20 degrees without touching the left/right switch. When I do depress the left/right switch, the rotor moves erratically, slowly for a period of degrees and then fast and back to slow. At other times, it behaves normally. I suspect the rotor control unit, but don't know for sure. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kelley

--

Kelley - WØRK