Re: [TowerTalk] Valmont and guy accessories

To: StellarCAT <rxdesign@ssvecnet.com>, tower <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Valmont and guy accessories
From: "Ryan Turner, K0RET" <ryan.turner@memhamwan.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 18:18:20 +0000
I've shopped with Valmont sitepro1 in the past. Shipping damages meant part
of my order got lost. Sent then an email with a picture, their shipping
manager called and arranged free overnight of the replacement for free.

Not familiar with those specific products of theirs, but the grounding
system equipment I got is on par with the rest at significantly cheaper
prices.

I'm very happy.