Re: [TowerTalk] JK Navassa antenna

To: samsadventure@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] JK Navassa antenna
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 17:41:49 -0500
i would disagree: the dBi numbers seem in line with other trapless 2-el
designs, such as the C3 or XR3.

They’d be way high if they were quoted as dBd numbers, but take off the, what,
2.4 dB, to get to dBd and 4 dB and change sounds reasonable. At least, way more
reasonable than, say, 8 dBd that some three-element trapped tribanders pretend
to have...

73, kelly
ve4xt