Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Pad for U.S. Tower TX-472

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Pad for U.S. Tower TX-472
From: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 05:13:07 +0000 (UTC)
I ordered 5000# concrete and according to my PE, was able to put my TX472 up in
three days. As it turned out, because of other issues, I didn't get all my
ducks in a row 'til about a week after the pour. 3  years later, it's still up
with no adverse signs.
The only troubles I had were related to antennas & HDR300 rotator.
vy 73 es gl,Bryan WA7PRChttp://www.tinyurl.com/wa7prc-tower