Re: [TowerTalk] Silver Solder

To: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Silver Solder
From: "Stan Labinsky Jr." <K2STN@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 19:00:10 -0400
When the potable water safety solder came out, I read up on it and saw that it claimed about three times the strength of 50-50 lead-tin solder.

Anecdotal evidence on<
Put up a two element co-linear, 5/8ths over 5/8ths, "J"pole for two meters. Bottom supported, stands ten feet tall made out of half inch type "L" for the upper element and type "M" copper pipe for the phasing stub and lower element. Put it together with that stuff back in '94. Still together today.
Anecdotal evidence off<

Stan