Re: [TowerTalk] My lightning and grounding reading list

To: Larry Burke <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>, towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] My lightning and grounding reading list
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 15:02:55 -0500
Sorry for your difficulty, Larry. My apology to anyone inconvenienced by the broken links. I got these links from another source and (shame on me) didn't try them all. Hopefully this is a glass half full instead of half empty.

If you find any of these documents at other locations than the broken links, please post the working link here and copy me too.

Motorola has a 518 page PDF on the topic which I forgot to include. I don't recall where I got it. Amazon has it for B I G bucks but there are multiple places where it can be downloaded for free. It is about 10 megabytes so not appropriate to attach to this email.

Just Google on Motorola_R56_2005_manual and you will get multiple hits. Do be careful as some of these hits will try to slip you junk you don't want and didn't ask for. I think I downloaded from an aluminum tower mfg site with no problems or stealthware.

Of the horror of it all... I hate BAD LINKS!!! A pox on you Error 404!!!!!!!!!!!1

Patrick     NJ5G