Re: [TowerTalk] refurbing a Cushcraft 40-2CD

To: "'Tom_N2SR'" <tom_n2sr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] refurbing a Cushcraft 40-2CD
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 21:16:35 +0000
There are many sources of tubing, I use
https://www.marmonkeystone.com/ecomm/servlet/HomepageServlet
Because they are close and offered free delivery, at least the last time I
ordered some.

If you google something like  "aluminum tubing 6061-t6 massachusetts" but for
your location it should show you suppliers that are around you.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net