Re: [TowerTalk] Tilt Over Cable Replacement

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tilt Over Cable Replacement
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 14:35:52 -0700
Or find a business that services cats, cranes and the like which use cables.

Don W7WLL
-----Original Message----- From: w6rgs@cox.net Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 2:00 PM To: towertalk@contesting.com Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tilt Over Cable Replacement
Phil,
Locally, we have a ship rigging company that is able to make and terminate steel cables for towers. Perhaps you have one that isn't too far from you.
Bill W6RGS