To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 152, Issue 79
From: "XV4Y (Yan)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 08:20:26 +0700
Hi,

I am also using DXKeeper and I recommend it.
That's true it is very feature-rich and settings can be overwhelming.
However, the default settings usually works great and I really seldom have to
dig in the online documentation which is ok (but not perfect) in my opinion.

For contesting logging I prefer N1MM, and then I import my logs into DXKeeper.

For statistics, of course I'm using QScope, and all my logs are searchable
online :
https://qscope.org/public/logs/search_results?usr_login=xv4y&contest_name=xv4y

73,
Yan.