[TowerTalk] Array Solutions AS 8 SP

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Array Solutions AS 8 SP
From: Joe Feustle <jafeustle@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 17:00:15 -0400
Does anyone on the list have any experience with this rotor control line device going bad? I'm working my way through a process of elimination to find out why my TailTwister no longer indicates direction nor will turn my beam. I've replaced the auto-start capacitor (no change) and hooked my box up to a known, working rotor. That works just fine: releases the break and turns the rotor. The surge protector is the next item in the line of inquiry.

Thought I'd post this before disconnecting all the wires from the SP and reconnecting them in their proper order of color coding.

TIA and 73

Joe Feustle, N8JF