Re: [TowerTalk] Help with saw blade selection

To: towertalk@contesting.com, ersmar@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help with saw blade selection
From: K7LXC--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 12:50:56 -0400
> add the small Yagis before I install the replacement  rotator.
>
>      My question:  What specific  blade should I purchase for this cutting
> work?

    You're looking for a metal cutting aggregate blade  for your Skilsaw.
They're cheap (less than $5) and will zip thru any metal  quickly. The
problem is that the Skilsaw is heavy and awkward at altitude but  it'll work
FB.

    My favorite tool for this is a 4.5" hand-grinder.  They're not very
expensive. Get the smallest cutting blades for it (I think  they're 1/8"). And
they're lighter and easier to use.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH