Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum antenna wire

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum antenna wire
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 08:24:00 -0500
I have aluminum coated steel wire in use as an electric fence, about a mile in all adding up the various segments. It is about knee high and not tensioned much. It is still in good shape and only shows any rust where it has been significantly abraded or left on the ground for a significant period of time in wet conditions, not likely treatment of antenna wire.

Patrick        NJ5G