[TowerTalk] Omnidirectional antenna for domestic contests

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Omnidirectional antenna for domestic contests
From: Rudy Bakalov via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 10:18:54 -0400
Looking at the number of states worked during CQ WW RTTY it is pretty obvious I
need antennas for working the US and Canada on 20-15-10 from my VE3 QTH.  I'd
appreciate any and all suggestions.

Currently considering 1) vertical dipoles and 2) a curtain of 3 stacked dipoles
(or inverted Vs) from 10' to 30'.

Anything else? Do keep in mind that from VE3 the US is from ~160 to ~330
degrees azimuth and I do not want to rotate the antenna.

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate
autocorrect.