[TowerTalk] Force12 Delta 230-240 Yagi

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force12 Delta 230-240 Yagi
From: Larry Yates <larry_d_yates@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 19:41:32 -0500
I have had a Force12 Delta 230-240 Yagi for quite some time and only recently have I had the time to assemble and eventually install it on my new tower. I have assembled all of the elements and I am ready to install the elements to the boom. There is a discrepancy between the hardware in the manual and what was actually shipped. The manual shows all three hairpins to be 4 turns each, however, what was shipped was two 5 turn hairpins and and one 4 turn hairpin.

The antenna was purchased while Force12 was still being manufactured in Texas. I have looked at the new owner's website InnovAntennas Force12 store and since it is one of the legacy antennas from Texas it does not appear to be supported anymore.

I would appreciate any insight from anyone who has worked with, built or installed this antenna to help me determine what I need to do. Is the manual wrong? Was I sent the wrong parts?

Thanks,
Larry Yates
WA4PMA