Re: [TowerTalk] 40m problem

To: "'towertalk@contesting.com'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40m problem
From: greenacres113@charter.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 10:42:57 -0500

        I built my house & wired it. Passed inspection OK. I had several GFIs
in the shack circuits Vertical 60' away.. Either 40m or 15m using a
vertical[ only ant. at that time] running 100w would throw them. I had
a box of new ones & switched them out. Same thing. All made in BY
land. Finally found one made in the USA. No problem.

        I had several BY land GFIs outside in proper outdoor fixtures that at
the first rain drop tripped. History.

        Got a bunch of LED lights. All from BY. The only place they're made.
Replaced [ thrown away] two that increased my noise by 3 or 4 S units.
Others are OK.

        QC ain't what it used to be.

        K9IL