Re: [TowerTalk] 6061-T6 20 ft Drawn Aluminum Piping for 40m Yagi

To: "Bryan Swadener" <bswadener@yahoo.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 6061-T6 20 ft Drawn Aluminum Piping for 40m Yagi
From: luciano_nachif@yahoo.com via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 20:31:06 -0200
Bryan et al,

Yes, I'm located in Western Brazil. As I have explained on previous emails,
import and remaining taxes will add another 70% on the top of piping and
freight thus, the reason for building my antennas instead of buying them.

There are some aluminum mills within Brazil but they require a 300Kg per
diameter minimum order. I neither have the money for that huge quantity nor a
warehouse that large to stock them.

BTW, 6061-T6 pipes are not found on shelves in my country. Special order only.

I hope the above proves helpful.

73,

Luciano Gasparini and

Sent from my HTC