Re: [TowerTalk] Any 17/12-Meter Vertical Antenna available?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Any 17/12-Meter Vertical Antenna available?
From: "Ray Day" <rayday@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 20:41:41 -0800
Hi - Kelly is right - the antenna previously described by me has two
45-degree radials (also made of window line), and the way the ant is
constructed, there are 2 radials per band (12M and 17M). Works to have the
ends of those sloping radials 8+ feet off the ground, lest we tattoo
someone's head when we transmit. I used a fiberglass pushup, but a tree
would work great. See the articles for details or I can dig up my plans if
someone's seriously interested...

73

Ray N6HE