Re: [TowerTalk] Dummy Load Rating

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dummy Load Rating
From: RMorris <robrk@nidhog.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 14:29:16 -0500
I pulse tune (CW dots) , most of the time, using a scope and get a "feel" for
the meter readings.
A Bird 43 being extra slow. Think I read or try the math, that 20 wpm is about
30% duty cycle.
Key down to get the real meter numbers and tweak for 2 seconds.
Put your hand or your cat on top of the dummy load and when you get a funny
smell.......

Sent from my iPad