Re: [TowerTalk] Oil For Dummy Load

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Oil For Dummy Load
From: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 20:59:00 +0000 (UTC)
I've used water-cooled loads (up to 15KW).
Every one of them used FLOWING water. Without flow,
their capacity dropped to nearly zero.

Eventually, at the other end of the cooling water loop, is
a water-air heat exchanger. My homebrew air-cooled load
accomplishes that without liquid as an intermediary,
or other extra hardware.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC
http://www.tinyurl.com/wa7prc-dummy