Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 c3 xl

To: Richard Vincent <rickv11@frontier.com>, "towertalk@contesting com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 c3 xl
From: Gary <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 14:58:04 +0000
I'm not sure there was anything that ever really resembled a manual. My father
wa0eaf has a 10 & 15 meter Force 12 antenna from back in the day. It has 4
elements on each band with separate feeds, and no 20 meters all on one boom.

It is a good antenna - has held up well in KS weather - and is still a good
performer. We never got anything like a manual, just a drawing with some (not
all) of the dimensions. Tuning the hairpins was a nightmare of trial and error.

73,
Joe kk0sd