[TowerTalk] Fwd: One voice can make a difference!

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: One voice can make a difference!
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 13:38:27 -0500
Roger,

My hat goes off for you. Well done. I wish more of us (and the rest of USA
people) to open our mouths and tell the politicians what we want AND inform
them about whatever they need to know (like FCC rules).

Not that it would stop you from putting up a tower. PRB1 is always around but I
am sure you minimized future fight.

Congratulation!

Hans -  N2JFS