Re: [TowerTalk] Radials how deep is too deep? (Thanks everyone)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Radials how deep is too deep? (Thanks everyone)
From: "John V" <vjohnv@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 09:14:15 -0800
A big thank you to everyone that replied to my questions about radials!
I'll never have a perfect radial field but at least I'll have the
flexibility to add or subtract individual radials for testing on the lower
bands -- and if needed I'll have the world's best set of Ufer grounds (-;

Note to Jim Brown -- I don't know if you remember me from the K6ZH  V/U DM02
FFMA Grid square effort last June?  I was the pilot for the trip and spent a
lot of time trading messages with you on PJ (Ping Jockey). It is ironic that
we are connected via 6m (DM02) and 160m (for the radials).  There will be a
featured article about the DM02 trip this spring in QST.

Happy Holidays, John NA6L