Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 Guying

To: Roger K8RI on TT <k8ri-on-towertalk@tm.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 Guying
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 20:34:55 -0500
 I responded to this thread B-4

 The   tree can be used but IMO will not fly with a building permit application.

  The tree anchor  with the belly band ( around the tree with a loop of EHS)
is a bad idea.

the tree grows around the back side  taught wire  making it impossible to
determine  it's condition .  the lag screw !! ymmv !!!!

fixed eye anchor https://www.macleanpower.com/products/item.asp?ITEM_ID=2040

There are a few open screw thread each end with optional end choice.

as for drilling  there a drills  and extension  that will DRILL completely
THROUGH the tree  NOT around.

But  this still will not pass any building  permit situation .

Wayne W3EA