[TowerTalk] AutoEZ

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AutoEZ
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 18:56:45 -0600
What you don't know doesn't hurt you, but... there are some who
regularly use EZNEC and wonder why it is so cumbersome, why it doesn't
have this feature or that, etc.  In my opinion, anyone who actually
uses EZNEC should also have
AutoEZ by AC6LA.  It uses EXCEL and EZNEC for the NEC calculations.

Trying to think of an analogy...Night and Day is best.

I don't have any interest - just consider it a great product.  If you
use EZNEC, you will be happy you got it.

73 & HNY...Stan, K5GO