Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: ground rods and angle...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: ground rods and angle...
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 08:22:37 -0800
There is also the conductive material from Erico for pouring around conductors https://www.erico.com/category.asp?category=R2387 Interesting videos. Fillers of something carbon increase the conductivity. I think others may supply fillers for adding to your concrete but I haven't found sources/references.

Also conductive concrete for de-icing is being researched with carbon fiber filler materials.

Grant KZ1W