[TowerTalk] field-day mast anchoring question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] field-day mast anchoring question
From: dw <bw_dw@fastmail.fm>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 07:31:53 -0800
For those familiar with the AB-621 military launcher mast units.
Lets say there was an interest in using this on a field day event, where
there is a concern that the ground is too soft to safely establish
anchors.
Is there a possibility of using concrete wall-barrier blocks bolted
together, as dead-weights to safely hold the anchors?
For example, I think I can come up with a number of 60lbs cement
wall-barrier slabs that can be bolted together for each anchor point.
If this would be a viable option, how much weight on the anchor blocks
would guarantee a safe installation?
The intent is to put up a 40 meter 2 element yagi, without a rotor, at a
height of 50 feet.

Thanks in advance.
N1BBR
--