Re: [TowerTalk] "Weatherpack" weatherproofing connectors

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] "Weatherpack" weatherproofing connectors
From: dw <bw_dw@fastmail.fm>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 18:54:33 -0800
On weatherproofing connectors, I've used a material that is rather
unorthodox.
There is a putty epoxy that is used for repairing swimming pools.
Comes in 2 pound chunks of putty that are to be kneaded together.
I was given a bunch of the stuff years ago and discovered that without
mixing them together, the putty is invisible.
And lasts for years.
Connectors can have the stuff on them for years and when I pull it off
they look like new.

 Bw_dw@fastmail.net