Re: [TowerTalk] Model TM-Series by Tri-Ex

To: "dw" <bw_dw@fastmail.fm>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Model TM-Series by Tri-Ex
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 21:10:28 -0800
No, not crankups or sky needles, says it comes in 10 foot sections with joining sleeves that hold the sections together while sections are being bolted, gives a full 10 foot length. I'll scan the paper and you can see the whole writeup. These are for stacking and guying. I assumed from the model number it was a competitive tower to the Rohn 25, just didn't know what Triexium material was. Re this ad I suspect the Triexium was only for the guyed tower items.

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: dw