Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex (1980)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex (1980)
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 07:58:11 -0600
Good call, I recall back in the day when the April edition of an electronic engineering journal to which I subscribed always had a tongue in cheek April Fools goody to catch the unwary. One such was (if I recall correctly) a special O'scope with a pre-anticipation rise time capable of depicting a butterfly waveform.

Patrick        NJ5G