Re: [TowerTalk] Klm 40m-1

To: "'Arnie Pfingst'" <arnie123@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Klm 40m-1
From: "Mike & Becca Krzystyniak" <k9mk@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 09:12:17 -0600
Hi Arnie,

    No truss support needed.  It's a gull wing design like the older KLM yagi's
were.

    It is a shorty forty so it is somewhat bandwidth limited.
    As a dipole there is reasonable rejection off the ends.
    I had mine for 15 years, fixed mounted and rotated with other antennas.

    The only issue I had was where the folded loading structure attached to the
main element.
    Over time mine developed some noise from a degrading connection, so I
strapped aroound it.

    Otherwise, No issues.

73's  Mike K9MK/5