Re: [TowerTalk] 4 square for 80

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 4 square for 80
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 08:56:29 -0500
I am building phased 80m verticals centered around a tower, my model
showed less interaction than if it was built near it but not centered.
K9RS had a system that may be of interest to you:
http://gofrc.org/pdf/multi-element_lowband_vertical_6.pdf.

I just returned yesterday from the Virgin Islands. The station was about
300 feet high with a sloping terrain to the sea. On 40m a low dipole
seemed noticeably better than a vertical with a poor radial system. I am
unaware of any software that can model a vertical on a sloping terrain.

John KK9A - WP2AA