Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Control Program / Green Heron

To: rthorne@rthorne.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Control Program / Green Heron
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 14:07:40 -0600 (CST)
the greenheron software is what I use on my touchscreen.  they also have
switching modules that can be controlled from it for selecting antennas.

Mar 9, 2016 02:21:33 PM, rthorne@rthorne.net wrote:

I'm working on setting my station up as a 'glass panel' station. All of
my equipment will be rack mounted and controlled via my pc, and a couple
monitors including a touch screen monitor.

Can anyone suggest a stand alone rotor control program that will
interface with a green heron controller ( I have two of them so will
need to run two instances of the program). If it can be controlled by a
mouse it should work with a touch screen.

My general logging program (HRD) and contest logging program (N1MM or
Writelog) can to control the rotors but I'd prefer that rotor control
not be dependent on the logging programs.

Thanks,

Rich - N5ZC