Re: [TowerTalk] FW: RG6 coax question

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: RG6 coax question
From: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 07:51:00 -0500
This was very timely for me.  I am building a SAL-30 and was going to lay
about 600-800 feet of hamfest RG-6 on the ground.  Now I ordered 1000' of
Commscope direct burial RG-6 on Ebay for $80 and will go to Home Depot and
rent a trencher for a day for $89.  Small price to pay for the insurance.
 (Don't ya hate remembering your dad saying: "If the job is worth doing,
it's worth doing right.")

Chuck W5PR