[TowerTalk] Tower Climber Needed In Northern Illinois

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Climber Needed In Northern Illinois
From: Fred Sanborn <cc-6569@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 20:50:25 -0500
Unfortunately, October of 2014 I had a fall from a ladder (tower would have been safer - Hi Hi). 3 surgeries so far and 1 more to go later this year. So I am not able to climb and need tower work done after having wind and lightning damage back in 2013.

Need a Ham antenna savvy tower climber (bonded and insured) for the Northern Illinois area. Work includes installing 22' mast, Alfa Spid rotor, and XM240 on 100' of Rohn 55G tower with 2 guy levels 45' and 90'.

Can someone please give me an idea of the going rate for tower work of this kind.

        TNX es 73,  Fred  KG9X