Re: [TowerTalk] Power Line Noise

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Power Line Noise
From: Gary Huber <GLHuber@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 06:58:12 -0500
Other parts of Illinois have different power companies; here in this part of Central Illlinois, its Illinois Power or Corn Belt Energy Co-Operative. I have Corn Belt and as a member of the co-op, I get great service when I call with a problem. The best way to file a complaint is to look at your electric bill and determine who your power company is. If you don't receive a paper bill, you should still be getting a electronic notice or payment record.

73 ES DX,
Gary - AB9M