Re: [TowerTalk] HG-70HD

To: "" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HG-70HD
From: "Mike VE3YF" <mike@ve3yf.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 20:03:53 +0000
Don:

Have you tried lowering it as much as you can go and then take a section of the
larger antenna boom off and just lay it on the ground. This will then allow you
to tilt the tower over even more. Then when the job is complete raise the tower
a little and re-attach the boom section to the boom and you are off to the race.

This is what I do with my setup, that way I can get to the rotor etc on a step
ladder. I brace the tower at that point and can leave it for days just resting
on a couple of 4 x 4's and never had a problem.

73 De Mike
VE3YF

http://www.ve3yf.com
[http://www.ve3yf.com/]