Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA Not Working Under Windows 10

To: Jim Miller <jtmiller47@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA Not Working Under Windows 10
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 08:22:00 -0400
Hi Jim - I've used this technique before, maybe at your suggestion. Alas, it doesn't seem to work in this case. I have tried it both with the HFTA shortcut on the task bar, and on the HFTA task bar icon when it says it is running. In both cases, I do not get a move option.

A couple of other hints - when I start HFTA I see a very faint ghost image of what may be the HFTA screen, which starts at the left edge of the screen and then disappears to the right. Also, when it says HFTA is running, and I mouse over the icon on the taskbar, I bring up a thumbnail that is identified in the title bar as being HFTA, but which contains only a blank white screen and what appears to be a "progress" icon on the screen. Very puzzling!

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at