[TowerTalk] HyGain 400 Rotobrake value

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] HyGain 400 Rotobrake value
From: Jim Pruitt <jpruitt67@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 10:15:23 -0700
Can someone tell me the value of a HyGain 400 Rotobrake rotor?  I recently
purchased one that was supposed to be complete but when I got it I found
that the mast bottom plate (the flat plate that sits over the rotor shaft)
was there but the 2 clamshell clamps that clamp around the antenna mast and
bolt to that bottom plate were missing.  Since HyGain (MFJ?) no longer sell
that rotor or parts for it I suspect that I would have a hard time finding
that clamp.  Does anyone have that clamp they would be willing to part with?

At any rate,  I need to figure out the actual value of a complete 400 and
also the value of what I have.  Does anyone have any input on that?

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY