Re: [TowerTalk] Optibeam or Force12

To: Matt Lovewell <lovewell@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Optibeam or Force12
From: Freddy Curtis <wmfreddycurtis@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 12:07:16 -0500
Matt,
Have you considered JK Antennas?  Check them out at Jkantennas.com. Ken'
Garg's antennas are top-quality and excellent value. I am assembling two of
his products (Navassa 5 & JK3040 currently. Just a friendly suggestion from
a fellow amateur radio operator.

73's,
Freddy Curtis - W4WFC

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 11:45 AM, Matt Lovewell <lovewell@gmail.com> wrote:

> Simple question I think.
>
> I'll be going large from 10-40 across two beams and actually prefer some of
> Opti-beam's larger offerings to the force 12 offerings on the higher bands
> (more elements).  I have had nice discussions so far with the staff at
> force 12 but I've heard of tale of lead times being very long and
> incomplete order fulfillment - and with the Euro down in the dumps the
> Opti-beam is less expensive, even freighted from Germany.
>
> I'd like to know your take on their overall product quality/service.
>
> I know in this tight knit community that people may be afraid to speak out
> if they had a problem with a company so feel free to respond off list in
> absolute confidence that I would never breathe a word of your e-mail to
> anyone.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Matt Lovewell
> W0MLD

*William Freddy Curtis*
*288 Dogwood Circle*
*Smithville, TN  37166-2712*
*Home: 615-597-9563  Cell: 615-691-1538*
*E-Mail = wmfreddycurtis@gmail.com <wmfreddycurtis@gmail.com>*