[TowerTalk] Fwd: Portable analyzers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Portable analyzers
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 20:22:45 -0700
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 10:15:11 -0400
From: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
To: towertalk@contesting.com

OK Dick,

We shouldn't hang on the old, good stuff forever. We can upgrade from the
muscle cars to the more "fuel efficient" models. :)

73 de, Hans - N2JFS

##  say what ?   I like my 500 hp supercharged mustang.  0-60 in 3.7 secs.
Sure its a gas pig, and uses 94 octane, but who really cares.   Its fun
watching  BMW / Posche / Euro trash / ricers  going backwards in the mirrors.
I also have a fuel efficient  4 cyl,  175 hp  ford fusion.   Guess which one
the wife drives ?

Jim   VE7RF