Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: New FAA regulations affecting towers

To: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: New FAA regulations affecting towers
From: Larry Loen <lwloen@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 22:24:22 -0700
Another interesting consideration is that a lot of this out of town
property is likely to be _zoned_ agricultural.  An interesting distinction
for regulators and lawyers to consider.  A lot of farm land is in various
land banks and so on, so it isn't necessarily the case that you can spot a
farm or its land simply by looking for crops even before we consider
grazing land.

I would not try such an interpretation on my own without spending a few
bucks on some learned counsel.  But, depending on how the regulations shake
out, it might matter.

Larry WO7R