Re: [TowerTalk] New FAA regulations affecting towers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New FAA regulations affecting towers
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 21:55:51 -0400
Yup, it can change the meaning to an entirely different subject, or leave you in favor of what you thought you opposed, let alone sending to the wrong recipient with auto complete. Auto spelling has the habit of changing properly spelled words it doesn't understand into something it does whether appropriate or not. I sometimes think I'd be better off with my misspellings That and child birth in the crop duster would really make things busy in there.

However, even though I'm a published author, my spelling is as bad as my penmanship...Well, maybe not quite that bad. I see more of my dad's hand writing every day.

73

Roger (K8RI)